Terms and Conditions – Ikhulu Safaris
- Please make sure you book your plane tickets to arrive and depart on the correct dates.
- Full daily rates apply for pickup and return to Airport.
- Pickup and return to OR Tambo Airport for hunting in Limpopo will be extra.
- All prices in USD
- 75% of the daily rate is payable upon reservation.
- Outstanding 25% of daily rate is payable upon arrival at camp.
- Trophy fees are payable at the end of your Safari.
- We would advise you to arrange your own travel and medical insurance.
- When we hunt in Limpopo Province you will need Malaria medication. Please contact your local GP.
- All our hunting is done by foot. We walk far, and through tough terrain with hills, so please ensure that you have comfortable shoes.
- Shooting will take place from 50m to 200m, depending on the species. Shooting takes place from shooting sticks mostly.
- Please make sure you have all the necessary Travel and Financial requirements. You will also need cash and your credit card.
- If you have a special diet, please let us know well in advance.
- All wounded animals will be paid for in full.
- Please listen to your professional hunter. Wrong animals / accidental animals shot or wounded will be paid for in full.
- Client needs to discuss details and costs with the taxidermy themselves and settle the account themselves.
- The meat remains the property of the farm
Bookings Ikhulu Safaris:
$2000 per person is needed as deposit to reserve your hunting dates.
Cancellation Refund Policy:
- 90 days prior to arrival date – 100% refund
- 60 days prior to arrival date – 50% refund
- 30 days prior to arrival date – 0% refund
If you would like to tip the staff, please do so in CASH. We really work hard and appreciate tips.
What to bring:
- Hat or cap (Camo)
- 2 pairs of long camo / khaki pants.
- 2 pair of short camo / khaki pants
- 2 pair of camo / khaki long sleeved shirts
- 2 pair of camo / khaki short sleeved shirts
- 2 Pairs of comfortable walking shoes
- 3 Pairs of underwear
- An elegantly casual outfit for dinner
- Comfortable socks
- Warm Jacket
- Light fleece jacket
- Rain coat
- Insect repellent
- Camera / Charger
- Flash light
- Prescription meds
- Swimsuit – a number of lodges and camps have swimming pools